Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine or Geriatric Physicians in WI - Nursing Home
Seeking Nursing Home Physicians in the Midwest
Marshfield Clinic Health System in Wisconsin is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians for our Nursing Home practices to provide long term, post-acute, and rehab care throughout our community nursing homes. Geriatric or Palliative fellows encouraged to apply! Seeking Part-Time or Full-Time applicants.
- Marshfield Clinic - Marshfield Center in Marshfield, WI: Rotation between 3 local nursing homes.
- Marshfield Clinic - Eau Claire Center in the Eau Claire, WI area: Rotation between Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Altoona, and Lake Hallie nursing homes.
- Marshfield Clinic - Minocqua Center in Northern WI area: Rotation between Rhinelander, Minocqua, Park Falls, and Phillips nursing homes.
- Marshfield Clinic – Colby Center in Central WI area: Rotation between Colby, Abbotsford, and Owen nursing homes.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous guaranteed salary
- 4 weeks vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully funded relocation
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director. Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.