Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 300-bed hospital that is part of the Presbyterian Health Care System
- Established 27 physician team
- Hospitalists run codes, no call environment
- Open ICU
- Procedures required: airway management, central and arterial lines, LP's, thoracentesis and paracentesis with intensivists and sub-specialty backup
- Extra shift compensation, productivity bonus incentives, sign on bonus, and relocation bonus
- EPIC EMR
- H1b eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts with all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The city of Rio Rancho sits in close proximity to Albuquerque and Santa Fe which offers you the best of both worlds. Sound Physicians offers excellent compensation and a high-tech team-oriented environment where a multidisciplinary approach to quality healthcare is embraced.