Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Rust Medical Center (RMC) is a full-service, state-of-the-art hospital designed to provide safe, patient-centered, operationally efficient, environmentally friendly and technologically innovative care to residents of Rio Rancho. Presbyterian Hospital again named Best Regional Hospital In 2019, Presbyterian Hospital* was again the only hospital in New Mexico to be named a best regional hospital by U.S. News & World Report and was also recognized for high performance in treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and heart failure, as well as for knee and hip replacements. Presbyterian Hospital* was recently recognized by Healthgrades® as one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals and one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for stroke, critical and pulmonary care in 2019. Presbyterian is the only hospital in New Mexico to receive these four distinctions.
- 165-bed community hospital that is part of the Presbyterian Health Care System
- Established 28 physician team and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists and ED run codes as a team, no call environment
- Open ICU
- Hospitalist candidates must have procedure experience or willingness to be proctored: central lines, arterial lines, thoracentesis, small bore chest tubes, intubation, moderate and deep sedation, lumbar puncture, and abdominal paracentesis.
- Extra shift compensation, productivity bonus incentives, sign on bonus, and relocation bonus