Laburnum Medical Center in Mechanicsville, Virginia is seeking a full time Primary Care Physician
Bon Secours Mercy Health Medical Group, Richmond, Virginia
Laburnum Medical Center
Laburnum Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join their busy practice in the East End of Mechanicsville, Virginia. Laburnum Medical Center is an established practice with 10 MD's and 2 NP's. Our ideal candidate will be interested in becoming vested in the community and interested in being part of a successful group of well-known physicians.
- Provide compassionate family medicine and primary care through all stages of life
- Clinic hours are Monday through Wednesday 8:30am to 7pm, Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Fridays, 8:30am to 4:30pm and Saturdays, 8:30am to 12:00pm (varies seasonally)
- Be available to accommodate same day appointments if necessary
- Provide comprehensive services including:
- Annual physicals
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity
- Senior care
- Nursing home care
- Women's services, including Pap smears
- Minor surgery and lesion removal
- Sports physicals and back-to-school physicals
- Pediatric care
- BC/BE Family Medicine
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.
Memorial Regional Medical Center serves residents of Richmond, Hanover and Henrico counties, and Virginia’s Northern Neck, providing compassionate health care of the highest quality. Memorial Regional and St. Mary’s are the only hospitals in Richmond to earn 2009 Magnet Recognition® status, awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in nursing.
Fully accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO), we have been nationally recognized for clinical excellence and stroke care, and we are ranked among the top 10 percent of hospitals in the country for cardiac surgery and overall cardiac care.
Our world-class physicians are experts at treating a wide range of medical conditions, but we also believe in treating the whole person. Our Mission is to deliver compassionate, quality health care to every patient, every time.