Primary Care Physician- Lexington Area
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group seeks an outpatient primary care physician to help grow in the Lexington area.
- Competitive Base salary with production bonus potential
- Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- CME allowance and additional time off
- Paid Time Off
- Quality Incentives
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.