Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Northwest Texas Health Center, as a designated tertiary care academic institution, the hospital provides patients with advanced technological innovations for diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions. Northwest is nationally known for heart, emergency, stroke and children’s care.
- 495-bed hospital
- Established 10 physician team, including two nocturnists and a clinical performance nurse
- Residents run codes; no call environment and no procedures required
- Open ICU
- 7 on/off schedule, 12-hour shifts with focus on continuity of care; Days Only - option to pick up extra shifts and/or nights if available
- Critical Care background preferred, but not required
- Competitive pay with $360k+per year, commencement bonus, paid relocation, and bonus structure
- Technology support for efficiency, including bedside charge capture