A well-established large radiology practice in Traverse City, MI is recruiting a BE/BC trained cross sectional radiologist to join their practice Experience in nuclear imaging or oncologic imaging a plus. This full time position has time dedicated to CT, MR, Ultrasound and general X-ray interpretations including breast imaging services. Some regional travel is required. The practice is active at the state and national level and has strong positive working relationships with its affiliated hospitals. If you are seeking a busy, respected practice coupled with an excellent quality of life, this may be for you!
Munson Medical Center (MMC) is a 442-bed nonprofit hospital serving as northern Michigan’s regional referral center. It is the flagship of the nine Munson Healthcare hospitals located throughout northern Michigan. MMC is nationally recognized for superior quality care and operational performance. Home to an award-winning heart program and the Cowell Family Cancer Center, it is the only Level II Trauma Center north of Grand Rapids, and has the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in northern Michigan.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has a Gold Seal of Approval
- Designated Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- “Magnet Hospital” (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- “Blue Distinction Centers+ for Maternity Care” (Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI)
Join Munson Healthcare on Facebook at:
Located on the northwest coast of Lower Michigan, Traverse City is a four-season resort area which boasts beautiful scenery, year-round activities, and a safe, family friendly community with excellent public, private, and parochial schools.
Traverse City offers world-class golf, great cross-country skiing, and plenty of water for sailing, swimming, and kayaking. Vibrant fruit, wine, and microbrew industries dot the peninsulas. Traverse City is a nationally-recognized foodie town featuring farm-to-table restaurants, a culinary arts institute, and locally-sourced farmers markets.
- 100 Best Destinations Around the Word in Four Seasons (June 2017) - National Geographic
- America’s Happiest Seaside Towns (June 2018) – Coastal Living
- The Most Under-the-Radar Food Towns in America (April 2018) – The Daily Meal
- 100 Most Popular Small Cities to Relocate (February 2018) – Move Buddha