Behavioral Health Seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Department: Behavioral Health Services
Location: Chambersburg, PA
About the Position
- 44 bed post hospital short term rehab unit.
- 7 shifts on / 7 shifts off or Monday-Friday; includes call
- Outpatient rehab clinic for adult and geriatric patients
- Work independently with an assigned collaborating physician available
- When census is low at the rehab, provider will help with hospital admissions
- Peer review and team approach to care
- Opportunity to build a program within the rehab unit using creativity and leadership skills
- Ongoing opportunities to lead quality, safety, utilization and patient care projects
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Generous CME allowance
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Attractive health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
Franklin County, PA is where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
For confidential consideration contact:
Cressa Coldsmith, Provider Recruiter
WellSpan Summit Physician Services
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|