Ophthalmologist Needed in Southern Arkansas (El Dorado)
El Dorado, AR is located in southern Arkansas near the border of Louisiana. It is the home to Murphy Oil and Murphy USA with over 100,000 patients in the service area. An outdoor lover’s paradise -opportunities for hunting, fishing, & camping! Best Part: Every child goes to college – Ask about the El Dorado Promise!
Medical Center of South Arkansas is a 166-bed facility in this sophisticated small town of Arkansas.
Take Over an Established Local Private Practice:
- Solo - Employed Opportunity
- Cataract Cases Available
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage provided by local group
- Nearby Surgical Center – Block time available
- Office space and necessary equipment available
- J1 and H1B Visa assistance available
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- Medical Center of South Arkansas is the largest healthcare facility in the region, recently investing more than thirty million dollars to provide state of the art technologies to many specialty areas; including 166-beds and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- The hospital, located in south central Arkansas, offers a full range of services including CT/MRI/Open MRI, PET Imaging, Mammography, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Pediatrics, Urology, Family Practice Residency Program, Senior Health Center South Arkansas Center on Aging, Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional Cardiology, CV/Thoracic Surgery, Neonatal ICU, Orthopedics, Rehab, Women's Services and Interventional Radiology.
- El Dorado,Arkansas is home to petroleum leader, Murphy Oil Corporation, and other Fortune 500 companies
- It is a college town with excellent public and private schools
- Strong local economy with national manufacturing and businesses
- Wildlife refuge provides hunting, fishing and camping opportunities
- Arboretum state park provides beautiful walking trails
- Arts center, antique and boutique shopping located in historic downtown area
- Community has festivals year round, museums, movie theaters, in addition to beautiful country club
- El Dorado ’s population: 36,000; Service area of over 100,000