Psychiatry Opportunity in St. Johns (Lansing), MI
Cedar Creek Hospital located in St. John’s, MI (Lansing Suburb) is recruiting a full-time Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Services.
This is a NEW Inpatient Treatment Facility that is hiring for both Staff and Leadership Positions. You will have the opportunity to have work-life balance in a caring environment that promotes both personal and professional growth.
Cedar Creek provides a continuum of individualized treatment to adolescents and adults needing psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment. Patients at Cedar Creek will be treated by a qualified multi-disciplinary team, including, but not limited to, a psychiatrist, registered nurses, social workers and recreational therapists.
- 54 Bed Psychiatric Hospital
- 26 Child/Adolescent Beds & 28 Adult Beds
- On-site position with option to do some tele-psychiatry
- Full Time, Employed or Independent Contractor options
- Monday – Friday schedule
- In-Patient Adult & Adolescent Case Load (ages 12-17)
- Duties include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, daily care of patients assigned and administrative duties as related to patient care.
- Ideal candidates will be BE/BC in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, with the ability to obtain MI license.
Compensation & Benefits (employed)
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunity
- Benefits package including: health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K, PTO, and more
- Malpractice coverage
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Cedar Creek Hospital
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Cedar Creek Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.