Join Our Team of Family Medicine Physicians!
CHI St. Francis Health currently has an exciting and rewarding position available for a Family Medicine Physician in Baudette, Minnesota. Our staff is like a family of caring, compassionate and dedicated professionals. We are looking for just the right person to become the newest member of our family!
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Motivated to work with us as we grow and expand the services throughout the region
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to work in an environment where physicians and service leaders partner to lead our organization
- Enjoy working in a team-based care delivery model
- American Board of Family Medicine board certified / board eligible
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted Minnesota medical license
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions available
- Sub-specialty interest/training in sports med, adolescent, pain, geriatrics, or sleep is a PLUS
Our competitive compensation packages include:
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Generous recruitment incentives
- Excellent benefit package*–including a matching 403b, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, CME stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage – all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind. As an added bonus, CHI will pay 100% of your relocation expenses.
A career with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you’re working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation.
Our Invitation to You
Come discover why more than 4,700 physicians and advanced practice providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email or call or text to Francine Kyaw at (720) 636-9155 or FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call Lynn Kriechbaumer at (701) 530-7132 or LynnKriechbaumer@catholichealth.net.
Breckenridge, Minnesota, along with its sister city Wahpeton, North Dakota are situated on the beautiful prairie of the Red River Valley of the North, longest North-flowing river in the United States, flowing 549 miles to Lake Winnipeg, Canada, and from there to Hudson Bay. The Wahpeton-Breckenridge community offers a safe, affordable, friendly and family-oriented community with quality of life that is ideal for those seeking great work-life balance, an excellent school system, the modern conveniences of a healthy growing city, and affordable cost of living with easy access (45 miles) to the amenities of a metropolitan city and international airport. This area offers nice parks, a family community center with aquatics along with a wide variety of outdoor recreation.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI St Francis Health is a ministry serving the head of the Red River basin, located in Breckenridge, Minnesota, and was founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls in 1899. Catholic Health Initiatives, today sponsors the ministry. CHI St. Francis Health is an organization that provides a full continuum of health care services. We promote health, healing and community through works of care and compassion. We are committed to a holistic healing ministry and a quality management philosophy using the CHI St. Francis Core Values for its foundation. Our employees and medical staff take pride in providing innovative and high-quality service in a healing environment.
Our Vision - "CHI St. Francis Health will be the health care provider of choice with innovation and partnerships that promote healthier communities."