Psychiatrist for Outpatient Group Practice in San Francisco Bay Area
TMS Health Solutions (THS) is seeking full-time psychiatrists for all of our San Francisco Bay Area offices.
Founded over twelve years ago, our well-established integrated psychiatric private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of depression, obsessive-compulsive (OCD), and neurological disorders. At THS, our clinicians provide the highest quality of care within a collaborative collegial learning environment. Together with a diverse staff of high caliber nurse practitioners and TMS technicians, our psychiatrists provide compassionate care through medication management, brief psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). Starting next year, we will be adding Esketamine (KIT) and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) to our treatment options.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidenced-based standards of care and THS’ practice guidelines.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Accrue at least 10 hours of continuing TMS education/year.
- Competitive compensation (depending on the agreed upon clinical hours)
- Generous signing bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 15 – 40 hrs./week
- Four weeks of PTO
- Paid CME hours (in addition to accrued PTO)
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and/or via telepsychiatry
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
Northern California Locations: Burlingame, El Dorado Hills, Fairfield, Oakland, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco (close to UCSF and Union Square), San Rafael, Stockton and Walnut Creek.
Southern California Locations: Costa Mesa.
Required: Graduate of a four-year college and accredited United States medical school with completion of an ACGME-approved Residency in Psychiatry program. Board certified or board eligible psychiatrist along with a California medical license. An unencumbered DEA license with at least two years of ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice experience.
Preferred: Experience with TMS neuromodulation and certification (though we will provide training leading to certification). Familiarity with charting in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
To learn more about this position and our practice, please apply through this posting. We are looking forward to talking with you!
We’re a team of clinicians and staff who have dedicated our lives to research, education, and treating those with mental health conditions. We’re especially passionate about helping those with Treatment-Resistant Depression and providing the most advanced therapies available, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Esketamine (KIT), and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Mental health conditions can be profoundly painful and isolating, making it difficult to seek help. Our team provides a unique, patient-centered experience to help you find the appropriate treatment and relief from your symptoms. We’re grateful to be practicing psychiatry during this era in which there are so many new treatment possibilities and new hope for those with mental health conditions. Learn more below about the many ways our team strives to provide our patients with the best possible care.