Wesley Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma Center serving the greater Wichita, Kansas area. The medical staff is anticipating multiple OB/GYN retirements in 2019 and would like to begin now to identify candidates for the private practices delivering over 6,000 babies annually at Wesley. Many of the practices have physicians with clinical faculty appointments with the University of Kansas/Wichita's OB/GYN residency.
Private Practices on Wesley Med Staff typically provide
• Comprehensive obstetric care
• Infertility and preconception care
• Ultrasound exams (US techs in office)
• Comprehensive gynecology
• Gynecologic surgery
• DaVinci® robotic surgery
• Prolapse surgery
• Surgical procedures and associated recovery plans
• Essure® and Implanon® procedures
• Sexual Dysfunction
Please reply with CV to Wesley Physician recruiter and include cover message detailing reasons for wanting to live and work in Wichita.
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985. In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital. Wesley was recently named among The Joint Commission's new list of Top Performers on Key Quality Measures®
The city regularly makes the popular "top city" lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living. Most recent: Wichita named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets. Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
• The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
• Wichita is home to 70 of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna.
• Other major headquarters in Wichita include Koch Industries, Coleman
• This unique combination of Medical, Aviation and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals