Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Prince George’s Hospital Center is a 210-bed acute care teaching facility and part of the University of Maryland Medical System
- Established 8 physician team and a Clinical Performance Nurse
- Full subspecialty support
- No procedures; minimal call requirement
- Open ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Cerner EMR; converting to EPIC in the near future
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
The scenic community of Cheverly is located in central Maryland and is just a mile outside of Washington D.C. in Prince George’s County. The city of Cheverly is a mere 1.27 square miles in area but is densely populated with over 6,000 residents. Its close proximity to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Annapolis and Alexandria, VA gives its residents an array of arts and entertainment, sporting events as well as outdoor activities.