OUTPATIENT Pulmonology Position- Lexington, KY
CHI Saint Joseph Health in Lexington, Kentucky is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonology physician to join an established group in growing their comprehensive outpatient Pulmonology program. EBUS and ENB available. This practice has a large lung nodule program and extreme variety of pathology.
- competitive salaries
- production bonuses
- sign-on bonuses
- comprehensive health benefits
- 401k match
- CME allowance and days
- Quality incentives
- large referral network
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
Catholic Health Initiatives is a nonprofit and faith-based health system dedicated to:
- Adhering to and exhibiting our core values: Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community. Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Working collaboratively and supporting efforts of team members
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service and interacting effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
- Understanding, supporting, and implementing the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensuring that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensuring that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.