Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals has excellent opportunities for Adult or Child Psychiatrists to work at one of our Macon area locations. We currently have offices in over 20 locations throughout the state. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, community-based, and in-home services to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the general adult and/or child populations
- Outpatient services w/ no call, M-F
- Schedule flexibility working a 4, 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- J1/H1 Visa eligible
- Top compensation package well over $300K in documented earnings
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Relocation expense reimbursement available
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Option for part-time and flexible hours
A person’s relationship with what he or she accepts as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system and a commitment to working it out in your life.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.