St. Vincent Women’s Hospital (Indianapolis) – Newborn Hospitalist
St. Vincent is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to share their services as a Newborn Hospitalist for our St. Vincent Women’s Hospital in Indianapolis and two suburban locations. This candidate would provide care for both newborn patients and pediatric patients. Candidates will be providing 24 hour coverage with a mix of shifts.
- Newborn Patients: Perform prenatal consults, attend deliveries, perform newborn resuscitation, admit to special care nursery as needed, stabilize newborns prior to transport for those requiring a higher level of care, procedures (circs, LPs, needle decompression, intubations, umbilical lines, frenotomies, etc.), and round on newborns daily.
- Pediatric Patients (at suburban hospitals):Perform consults in ED, admit patients to the floor (with diagnoses such as dehydration, respiratory distress, evaluation and treatment for possible sepsis), communicate with outpatient pediatric care providers, stabilize patients prior to transfer for those requiring a higher level of care, round on pediatric patients daily.
Candidates will enjoy our competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision and wellness packages
- Annual CME Allotment
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
St. Vincent Women's Hospital is part of the St. Vincent Indianapolis campus, a 600 bed hospital. We offer Indiana’s largest NICU and OB—99 beds— and also house a broad range of Pediatric Subspecialists. Indianapolis is the 17th largest city in the U.S. Working in a metropolitan capital city, candidates can enjoy a variety of options for local entertainment with several collegiate and professional sporting events, repertory theatre, symphony, a local zoo, and one of the world’s most popular children’s museums. Additionally, physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana a physician friendly state to practice medicine.
Contact Seth Turner, Physician Recruiter
(317) 338 – 6064 or Seth.Turner@acsension.org
Be a Part of the St.Vincent Family
St.Vincent Health is a mission-based alliance of healthcare providers located throughout Indiana. And all of our providers are guided by the same guiding principles: a commitment to quality, compassion, and affordability in health care. Moreover, we’re dedicated to giving our employees the tools and resources they need to be successful. For the thousands who already work here, being a part of the St.Vincent family is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Employees enjoy full medical, dental and vision insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and long-term and short-term disability benefits.
Financial Security for the Future
Employees get an Employee 403 (b) and employer matching contributions, employer-paid term life insurance, a comprehensive legal plan, and a retirement well-being program.
Attention to Life-Work Balance
Paid time off, holidays, funeral leave, maternity leave, personal days, PerkSpot associate discount program, auto and homeowners insurance, and spiritual formation opportunities.
HealthGrades and other healthcare rating organizations consistently rank St.Vincent Health hospitals among the highest in Indiana in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
St.Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St.Vincent Health hospital ministries, St.Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 35 counties across Indiana.