Be a Part of the Future of Emergency Medicine at Penn Highlands Healthcare
Penn Highlands Healthcare is now accepting BC/BE Emergency Medicine candidates.
- 1,622 hours annually for FT
- 4 ED’s range from 9,000 to 37,000 Annual Visits
- FT, PT, PRN opportunities depending on your needs/wishes
- Flexible scheduling
- Scribe coverage
- Hospitalist team to facilitate admissions
- Broad on-call specialty support including Cardiology, ENT, GI, Gen. Surgery, Hem/Onc, Ortho and Peds represented
- APP support
- Excellent Hourly Rate plus Quality Incentive, Shift Differential, etc.
- Generous Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Educational Loan Assistance
- CME allowance
- Residency Stipend Program
- 100 % Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.