Be a Part of the Growth of GI at Penn Highlands Healthcare
Penn Highlands Healthcare is adding two (2) providers to our Group. We are a 5 hospital system in Central Pennsylvania (Dubois)
We are also in the middle of a $110M expansion and renovation project. DuBois Hospital will receive a new patient tower and ED. As the hospital will become a Level III Trauma Center
You would join 2 physicians and 3 MidLevel providers.
- Brand new facility including endoscopy suite
- General GI, subspecialties encouraged to apply
- Full range of endoscopic services including endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP and Spyglass.
- Call - 1:4 or better
- Large PCP and specialty referral base
Compensation and Incentives
- Highly Competitive Compensation Guaranteed for 2 years
- Uncapped Productivity Incentives
- $30,000 Sign on Bonus
- UP to $125,000 Educational Loan Assistance
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend Program
- Teaching Opportunities
- 40 hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 500,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois
- Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.