Be a Part of the Growth of GI at Penn Highlands Healthcare
Penn Highlands Healthcare is adding two (2) providers to our Group. We are a 5 hospital system in Central Pennsylvania (Dubois)
We are also in the middle of a $110M expansion and renovation project. DuBois Hospital will receive a new patient tower and ED. As the hospital will become a Level III Trauma Center
You would join 2 physicians and 3 MidLevel providers.
- Brand new facility including endoscopy suite
- General GI, subspecialties encouraged to apply
- Full range of endoscopic services including endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP and Spyglass.
- Call - 1:4 or better
- Large PCP and specialty referral base
Compensation and Incentives
- Highly Competitive Compensation Guaranteed for 2 years
- Uncapped Productivity Incentives
- $30,000 Sign on Bonus
- UP to $125,000 Educational Loan Assistance
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend Program
- Teaching Opportunities
- 40 hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 500,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois
- Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands DuBois, located off South Main Street in DuBois, it is the former DuBois Hospital and DuBois Regional Medical Center West. Serving the community since 1898, it has grown with the needs of the area.
Penn Highlands DuBois, currently a 220-bed hospital, houses a 19-bed Emergency Department, Maternity Unit, a full service imaging department, a 15-bed ICU, 12-bed CVICU, Laboratory, NICU, Pediatrics Unit, Short Stay and Operating Rooms, The Heart Center, The Lung Center, The Rehabilitation Center and The Joint Replacement Center.
As the hub of the 5-hospital Penn Highlands Healthcare System, Penn Highlands DuBois not only serves as the main referral center for the system but also for 8 counties in west-central Pennsylvania.