Neurology Advanced Practice Provider Needed in Minnesota
As a Neurology Advanced Practice Provider, you will be a member of our collaborative team of Physicians and Providers. In this role, you will be providing healthcare services for a varying population suffering from MS, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders (ALS, Parkinson’s), Dementia and Headache. You will independently evaluate, implement and manage patient treatment based on your assessment of their needs, though your team is always available as a resource.
New Grad's Welcome to apply!
ABOUT OUR NEUROLOGY SERVICES
- 16-bed neuro-medical unit
- 27-bed neurosurgical unit
- 4-bed neuro-progressive care unit
- Clinic is attached to hospital
- Interventional Neurology service
To be eligible for this position you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Current Minnesota Physician Assistant Licensure
- Be eligible for certification (NP/CNP) or licensure (PA) within the next 12 to 18 months
We would prefer that our candidate have experience in the following:
- Critical Care
- Acute care
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
- Progressive, physician-led, multi-specialty group
- Part of CentraCare Health- one regional medical center (St. Cloud Hospital), five rural hospitals, nineteen clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
- Serving ~700,000 people in a 12-county area
- Outreach services to more than 35 communities
- Over 45 Medical & Surgical Specialties
- Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
- Central Minnesota's largest regional medical center
- Part of CentraCare Health
- Licensed for 489 beds
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Designated Magnet hospital since 2004
- Level II Trauma Center- over 61,000 ER visits/year
- Recent $225-million construction project of a nine-floor wing featuring new surgery suites, including a state-of-the-art endovascular suite, a new ICU, CCU, CVTU, private patient rooms, NICU rooms with additional private rooms and Perinatology clinic
- 450+ physicians on medical staff
- CentraCare Health has been on the list of “Best Places to Work in Minnesota” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- CentraCare Health puts pride in retaining caring, skilled professionals who are committed to quality and a culture of "Our Best for You."
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John’s Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|