Enhance Your Career in General Internal Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock – $20k Relocation Stipend!
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Ties to the Academic Medical Center
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $20K relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, located in Lebanon, New Hampshire on the Vermont/New Hampshire border, is New Hampshire’s only integrated, academic, Level I trauma center. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center includes a modern 400-bed tertiary care hospital, research and clinical facilities for the Geisel School of Medicine, Norris Cotton Cancer Center and the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic. In addition, we were the first hospital in New Hampshire to receive Magnet status and have been consistently rated one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center has been named by Becker's Healthcare on the Top 150 Great Places to Work In Healthcare!
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Home to Dartmouth College, the Lebanon/Hanover area is a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting.
- 1.5 hours from Burlington, VT
- 2 hours from Boston
- 3 hours from Montreal
Lebanon/Hanover is New England at its best; lakes, craft fairs, band concerts, hiking, skiing, and snow shoeing with family and friends.