Opportunity Name: Cardiovascular Surgery Position along the Treasure Coast of FL
HCA Healthcare's Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, located along the Treasure Coast of Florida, is in need of another US BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join the team. Well-established hospital employed Cardiac Surgery program is recruiting a third surgeon. An experienced Board Certified Cardiac Surgeon capable of doing complex cases is preferred. Some Thoracic cases will also be required.
* Must be Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery
* Must have minimum of 3 - 5 years practice experience
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
* Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
* Relocation assistance available
* Occurrence base malpractice insurance
* No state income tax
* 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
* Level II Trauma Designation
* Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
* Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
* Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida's East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 380-bed, acute care facility and the largest medical center in St. Lucie County. As a regional referral center for the four county Treasure Coast area, the hospital offers a wide variety of medical/surgical treatments and offers specialty services ranging from open heart surgery to inpatient rehabilitation.
Our obstetrics services are backed by a Level III Nursery and pediatric intensive care unit. Patients can access services at our Diabetes Center of Excellence. And Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center.
Ft. Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to US 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
* Behavioral health (adult)
* Birthing center - obstetrics
* Cancer care
* Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
* Cardiac catheterization
* General surgery
* Heart Institute
* Interventional radiology
* Level II & III NICU
* Level II trauma center/ER
* Neurosurgery/Mazor robotics
* Orthopedic surgery
* Pediatric ER
* Pediatric intensive care unit
* Radiology/diagnostic imaging
* Therapy: occupational, physical, respiratory, speech
* Women's services
* Wound care
* The only Truven top 50 cardiovascular hospital on the Treasure Coast
* Over 5,000 open heart surgeries performed
* Uniquely prepared to care for children
* Committed to quality:
- CARF accreditation for Lawnwood Physical
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Designated as a top performer by The Joint Commission