Community Health Network is currently seeking a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist for an opportunity to practice within our Behavioral Health Services in Indianapolis, IN. This role will include working in our dedicated geriatric inpatient unit (Seasons) as well as in an outpatient setting. Ideal candidates will desire to work as part of a cohesive, collaborative team and possess excellent communication skills.
This opportunity offers:
· Ability to practice within the largest behavioral health provider in central Indiana, offering the full continuum of services
· A multi-disciplinary, team approach to patient care
· Generous salary and benefits package, including incentives
· Opportunity to practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings
· Physician-led organization
· A large, multi-specialty employed physician group (Community Physician Network)
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Geriatric Psychiatry and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.