Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside. Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records. These positions are part-time and home-based.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can’t in a physical practice
- Support multiple facilities in one shift
- Gain experience with new technology
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness to apply for other states
- BC in Internal Medicine
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience
- A clean record
- Strong communication skills
Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care. As one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing health care organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.