Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside. Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records. These positions are part-time and home-based.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can’t in a physical practice
- Support multiple facilities in one shift
- Gain experience with new technology
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness to apply for other states
- BC in Internal Medicine
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience
- A clean record
- Strong communication skills
SCP Health (SCP) is a clinical company. At our core we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.