Pediatric Opportunity in Well Established Multi-Provider Practice
Penn Highlands Healthcare is seeking BC/BE Pediatric Physician candidates to join us in expanding our system wide Pediatric service line.
Join Penn Highlands Healthcare during an exciting time of expansion and innovation with service and infrastructure development on the horizon. Penn Highlands Healthcare is actively working to expand the Pediatric service line with abundant opportunity for physician growth. Join our team of expert Pediatricians and experienced Advanced Practice Providers at Penn Highlands Pediatrics- DuBois clinic.
- Renovated clinic; Traditional Pediatric practice on second floor with first floor dedicated to sick visits and same day appointments for patient convenience and ease in provider scheduling
- Well-established practice with experienced Pediatricians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Blended outpatient/inpatient opportunity, with inpatient and newborn nursery rounding possibility at Penn Highlands DuBois
- Employed position. Join our Physician Led Organization of over 200 providers
- Highly Competitive Compensation; above national survey median
- Sign-On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 Days PTO Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match
Penn Highlands DuBois, located off South Main Street in DuBois, it is the former DuBois Hospital and DuBois Regional Medical Center West. Serving the community since 1898, it has grown with the needs of the area.
Penn Highlands DuBois, currently a 220-bed hospital, houses a 19-bed Emergency Department, Maternity Unit, a full service imaging department, a 15-bed ICU, 12-bed CVICU, Laboratory, NICU, Pediatrics Unit, Short Stay and Operating Rooms, The Heart Center, The Lung Center, The Rehabilitation Center and The Joint Replacement Center.
As the hub of the 5-hospital Penn Highlands Healthcare System, Penn Highlands DuBois not only serves as the main referral center for the system but also for 8 counties in west-central Pennsylvania.