Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opening
New Grad's Welcome to apply!
As a Gastroenterology Advanced Practice Provider, you will be a member of our collaborative team of Physicians and Providers at the Digestive Center. In this role, you will manage acute and chronic illnesses and promote wellness within your patients. You will independently evaluate, implement and manage patient treatment based on your assessment of their needs, though your team is always available as a resource.
In this position you will work in both the outpatient and inpatient setting, though most of your time is spent outpatient in our Digestive Center. In a typical clinic day, our providers could expect to see up to 12 patients per day, 4 consultations and 8 follow-ups. In addition, while at the hospital you will see new consultations and round on existing patients.
In this position a majority of your time will be spent in clinic, rotating in the hospital every 5th week. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Every 3rd weekend, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Rotating holidays
ABOUT OUR GASTROENTEROLOGY SERVICES
- Only comprehensive gastroenterology program in Central Minnesota
- ASGE Quality Program Certified
- 12 board-certified gastroenterologists and four advanced practice providers that complete more than 24,000 procedures a year
- Specialized endoscopy nursing staff
- Published outcomes which rank well above the national standards for detection rates, cecal intubation rate and withdrawal times
Learn more here: CentraCare Health Digestive Care
- Largest Outpatient Clinic Building in CentraCare Health
- 450,000 square feet.
- Speciaties of Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Pediatric Walk-In Clinic, Pediatric Sub Specialty Clinic, Pediatric Rehabilitation, OB/GYN, Genetics, Adult Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes Center, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Oncology, Coborn Cancer Center, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health Services, Dental Clinic, Surgical Center and Urgency Center.
- Full imaging, laboratory services & Pharmacy
- Gift gallery and a Bistro
- A walking path is available to enjoy the outdoors and promote health and wellness
CentraCare Health is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. It aspires to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value. CentraCare Health is comprised of CentraCare Clinic, a physician-driven, multi-disciplinary clinic and St. Cloud Hospital, a 489 licensed bed regional medical center offering a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient services, five rural hospitals, 19 clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
- Progressive regional hospital serving a population of 917,698 in a 23 county area in Central Minnesota
- Licensed for 489 beds
- Level II trauma center with over 61,000 visits/year
- Regional referral center
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Truven "Top 50” Heart Hospital
- Magnet designation since 2004
- 450+ physicians on medical staff
- Recent $225 million addition featuring, new surgical suites, new ICU/CCU, & private patient rooms
- CentraCare Health was has been on the list of “Best Places to Work in Minnesota” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Single Hospital Community
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Twin Cities
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John's Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University
To be eligible for this position you must meet one of the following requirements;
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Current Minnesota Physician Assistant Licensure
- Be eligible for certification (NP/CNP) or licensure (PA) within the next 12 to 18 months
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|