Medical Oncology - Hematologist, Cancer care affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
Medical Oncology with interest in hematology
Community Hospital Oncology Physicians (CHOP) and Community Health Network are seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncology –Hematologist to join a well-respected team board-certified oncologists in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Cancer care affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer NetworkTM
- Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary subspecialty support
- Latest robotic technology and state of the art surgical suites
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
- New 65,000 square foot facility at South; New 104,000 facility at North
Qualifications and Qualities:
- BE/BC in Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Well-trained, team-oriented physician
- Experience with Clinical Research preferred
- Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
- Dedicated to a Patients First philosophy
Contact Information: Caitlin Gallagher, Senior Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7347 Email: CGallagher2@eCommunity.com
To apply, visit: http://www.ecommunity.com/physicianrecruitment/
Built by physicians. Focused on patients. At Community Physician Network, we’ve brought together more than 1,000 primary and specialty care physicians who focus on delivering exceptional care. Our multi-disciplinary practice is physician-led, offering a collaborative where the voice of physicians is valued at every level of leadership. As part of one of the nation’s most integrated health systems, our physicians are well supported not only by each other, but also by facilities, technologies and a culture that address their patients’ needs at every step.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!