Quality Counts! -- Locum Hospitalist Physicians Wanted to Join Regions #1 Health System for Quality!
Join the #1 regional system for quality and the largest healthcare provider serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
Catholic Health Initiatives, one of nation’s largest faith-based non-profit health system is actively recruiting internal medicine trained physicians to work as hospitalists at our state-of-the-art hospital in Dickinson, North Dakota. These positions are in direct response to rapidly expanding services needs of the growing vibrant community we serve.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Board certified / board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted North Dakota medical license
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and works well in a team-based care delivery model
- Shares our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Practice experience as a hospitalist, is preferred but not required
- Possess a strong commitment to community-based care and population health
Working with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you’re working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation.
CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review and the "Best Hospital in North Dakota for 2018-19".
We are especially interested in candidates that demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and adhere to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Our Invitation to You – Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing your CV / cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or calling (720) 636-9155.
Dickinson is a progressive community of over 30,000 people that serves as a regional center for over 101,000. We are located in the southwest corner of North Dakota. Strong incremental growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Dickinson is the destination community for entertainment, shopping, and business services. Roughrider Days Fair & Expo, the North Dakota Ukrainian Festival, Homecoming at Dickinson State University Campus, Bandshell Concerts, Rodeos, Specialty Vehicle Shows, Art in the Park, and our Concert Series are just some of the activities available here.
For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails. The West River Community Center is the envy of all North Dakota indoor recreation centers with two pools, tennis courts, climbing wall, fitness center, racquetball and more.
CHI St. Alexius Health - Dickinson Medical Center is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and The Joint Commission. We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry. Along with our hospital located at 2500 Fairway Street in Dickinson, we administer a wide range of clinic services at the same location, along with our rural clinic in Beach, ND.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Credentials & Recognitions:
- Currently holds The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval award
- Holds Acute Stroke-Ready Hospital Certification
- 2017 - 6th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine
- 2017 - 5th Best City for Millennial Home Buyers by Realtor.com
- 2016 - Best City in ND for Retirees - SmartAsset
- 2016 3rd Happiest Place in ND Zippia.com (ND Ranked Happiest State)
- 2015 #1 Strongest Micropolitan Economy – POLICOM Corp.
- 2015 #4 Best Tasting Drinking Water – MSN.com
- 2013 Best Small Town ranked by Livability.com
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® Recognition from The Joint Commission for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- 2013 City of Year - ND League of Cities
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Named a HealthStrong™ Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2013
- 2013 & 2014 2nd Fastest Growing Micropolitan in the USA per US Census
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson is part of Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
At CHI, we’re investing in our physician enterprise because we know that our physicians, mid-level providers and medical practice staff are the heart of CHI and the high-quality care we provide to our patients. Our physician enterprise includes CHI’s employed physicians and non-physician providers, and currently makes up 20% of the medical staff providing care in our hospitals. These highly talented medical professionals serve our communities, shape our approach to patient care and manage clinical functions. In short, they make it possible for us to sustain and grow our ministry of care.
The mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy and viability in the 21st century.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free environment.