We are seeking experienced CRNA's to join our group of 3 MD's and 8 CRNA's. We have a very busy surgical service that performs everything, except hearts, heads, and spines. If you are looking for a challenging position where you can work autonomously, then we are worth a look.
- Base salary of $228,000.00
- 35 days of PTO
- $5000.00 per contract year for CME, Licensing, and Dues
- Up to $7,500.00 in relocation
- $10,000.00 signing bonus
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Call is 1:8
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital is a not-for-profit, rural, acute-care community hospital.
- Certified for 94 beds
- Part of the St. Lawrence Health System (SLHS), formed to improve health, elevate the standard of care, enhance patient experience, and gain efficiencies through collaboration.
- CPH has 181 exceptional physicians and Advanced Practitioners on its medical staff, which brings our total employment to over 1200 compassionate people.
- Inpatient care is overseen by our 18 member Hospitalist Team.
- Outpatient services are provided at Clinics throughout the North Country and include Urgent Care, Laboratory, imaging services, and physical rehabilitation
- Our specialties include allergy and immunology, OB/GYN, pediatrics, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, ophthalmology, pain medicine, ENT, neurology, urology, pulmonology, and chemical dependency.
Guided by strategic medical staff and a master facilities plan, Canton-Potsdam Hospital has achieved incredible success while other small and rural hospitals struggle to survive. The resulting consistent financial surpluses have funded a series of new construction and renovation projects designed to accommodate our growth in patients and providers.
St. Lawrence Health System: the model for regional care in Northern NY
Potsdam and Canton are small, rural, college communities, located 11 miles apart with two colleges in each town.
- You’ll have almost zero commute time
- Very affordable housing. Average price is under $200,000.00
- We are home to one of the best public school systems in the nation in a safe environment.
If you love the outdoors, you’ll find some of the most sought-after skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and mountain biking in the state right at your doorstep.
If you enjoy a more cosmopolitan atmosphere, Ottawa and Montreal are less than 2 hours away
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|