Family Medicine Walk-in Clinic Physician - Detroit Lakes MN
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician for a fast growing practice in Detroit Lakes, MN. The service region of 55,000 extends north thirty-five miles to Mahnomen, MN, south toward Fergus Falls, MN, east thirty-five miles to New York Mills, MN and west to Fargo/Moorhead.
- Multispecialty group practice including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, Podiatry, Optometry, Psychology, and Physical Therapy
- Outreach specialties include: Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Opthalmalogy, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Allergy
- Schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 8-6; Friday 8-5
o No call, no nights, no holidays
o 1 in 5 Saturdays (8:30am-12pm)
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
- Recently renovated, Sanford Clinic Detroit Lakes has 60,000 sq. ft. of space, which now includes an on-site pharmacy, optical shop, walk-in clinic, as well as same day surgery center and expanded space for imaging, lab, and physical/occupation services. Lastly, with the additional clinic space, the clinic can now accommodate up to 40 providers in both primary and specialty care.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4814
Sanford Clinic Detroit Lakes is a multi-specialty, group practice featuring: six family medicine physicians, one internist, one obstetric/gynecologist, one general surgeon, one podiatrist, one optometrist, four psychologists. five advanced practice providers and four physical therapists. The service region of 55,000 extends thirty-five miles north to Mahnomen, MN, south toward Fergus Falls, MN, and east thirty-five miles to New York Mills, MN, Sanford Health has three additional primary care clinics and thirteen providers to serve this area. Sanford Clinic Detroit Lakes features on-site support services including a pharmacy, and optical shop, a same day surgery center, imaging, laboratory, and physical and occupational therapy services.
St Mary's Hospital, affiliated with Essentia Health of Duluth is conveniently located just a few blocks away from the newly expanded and renovated Sanford Clinic Detroit Lakes. This modern 86-bed, facility features a 100% private 36-bed med-surgery floor, an 8-bed ICU/CCU and three OR suites. The emergency room is staffed 24-hours a day with hospital employed physicians. Radiology services include MRI, a 4-slice CT, general radiology, PACs, nuclear medicine and ultrasound. Supporting services include five CRNAs and physical and occupational therapy.
Detroit Lakes, located in west-central Minnesota lake country, is surrounded by more than 400 lakes within a 25-mile radius of the city. A community with a population of over 8,000, Detroit Lakes has much to offer including excellent public and parochial schools, a public library, the historic Holmes Theater, and plenty of year-round indooor and outdoor recreation including hunting and fishing. Detroit Lakes or 'DL' as its' affectionately known is a regional summer and winter vacation destination, attracting large numbers of tourists and seasonal residents each year. Here you can live where others come to vacation.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. These practices are all networked by our state-of-the art EMR system -- EPIC.
With more than 26,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota. The system is experiencing dynamic growth and development in conjunction with T. Denny Sanford's gift, the largest gift ever to a health care organization in America. This gift is making possible the implementation of several initiatives including global children's clinics in China, Ireland, Africa, Israel and Mexico., multiple research centers, eradicating breast cancer and finding a cure for Type 1 diabetes.
When you join Sanford Health you will join a leader in the health care industry in the Upper Midwest. Sanford offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Sanford Health primary care clinics
- No partnership buy-in costs
- State-of-the-art technology
For more information regarding this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Sanford Health Physician Placement (Fargo Region)
510 6th Ave N; Suite A
P O Box 2010
Fargo, ND 58122-2181