Sleep Medicine - Physician - Tyler, TX
Be a part of the nation's premier physician group by joining our Sleep Medicine team in Tyler, Texas. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is adding a fifth physician to our growing practice. The team is dedicated exclusively to the practice of sleep medicine and offers an established group of 4 Sleep Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers. Join a collegial group that works M-F.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- Acclaim award winner 2018
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is the region’s preferred healthcare provider, with a proud tradition of over 80 years of dedicated service to the people of East Texas. As a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals - Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital - Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital affiliated with HealthSouth, Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, the area's preferred multispecialty medical group. Learn more about the medical services available at CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care in the United States, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, our missing is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.