Family Medicine Physician - Mahnomen MN
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join staff of the Sanford Clinic in Mahnomen, Minnesota.
- Mahnomen Health Center and Nursing Home is a community hospital currently managed by Sanford Health Fargo and is an active NHSC site.
- The hospital is licensed for 18 beds and the nursing home for 48.
- The Center is a Level IV trauma facility with an ambulance service.
- Sanford providers cover all of the Mahnomen Health Center areas: hospital, emergency center and nursing home.
- Typically, providers round on hospital patients and either see clinic patients or cover ER/urgent care.
- Two to three providers in the clinic see 30-40 patients per day.
- During the week, the average ER volumes are 8 in a 24-hour period.
- The average census in the hospital is 1.5.
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4814
Sanford Clinic Mahnomen is staffed by one physician and five midlevel providers. Services offered at the clinic include Cardiac Rehabilitation, lab, physical and occupational therapy, social services, speech therapy, sports medicine and dietary services. Outreach services are provided by MeritCare physicians and include podiatry, psychology, radiology, pathology and optometry.
The Mahnomen Health Center is an acute care 18-bed hospital with a connected 48-bed nursing home. The center also has an ambulance service. Patients, residents, and visitors have access to 24-hour medical providers using up-to-date treatment modalities.
Sanford Clinic Mahnomen and Mahnomen Health Center have served as strong partners for many years providing an excellent quality of care.
The community of Mahnomen, Minnesota is located on the White Earth Reservation in the Minnesota's northwest region. This forward thinking community of nearly 1,200 serves as the seat of Mahnomen County and is a center for trade, health, education, recreation, and tourism with access to year-round outdoor recreational activities and cultural events for those living within a 40-mile radius.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. These practices are all networked by our state-of-the art EMR system -- EPIC.
With more than 26,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota. The system is experiencing dynamic growth and development in conjunction with T. Denny Sanford's gift, the largest gift ever to a health care organization in America. This gift is making possible the implementation of several initiatives including global children's clinics in China, Ireland, Africa, Israel and Mexico., multiple research centers, eradicating breast cancer and finding a cure for Type 1 diabetes.
When you join Sanford Health you will join a leader in the health care industry in the Upper Midwest. Sanford Health offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base form its primary care clinics
- No partnership buy-in costs
- State-of-the-art technology
For more information regarding this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Sanford Health Physician Placement (Fargo Region)
510 6th Ave N; Suite A
P O Box 2010
Fargo, ND 58122-2181