Family Medicine - Nebraska City, NE
Enjoy a Family Medicine career with our premier Family Medicine clinic
Nebraska City Medical Clinic, located in Nebraska City, Nebraska.
Beautiful new clinic and Hospital - CHI Health St. Mary's; our Critical Access Hospital
- Join highly respected group of physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians practicing Team-based care model with Patient Centered Medical Home
- Full spectrum Family Medicine
- Avg 15-20 patients/day in clinic
- Saturday am "extended hours" clinic is rotated with team
- Includes inpatient rounding; partnered with our CHI Health Hospitalist Tele-Hospitalist team. Avg inpatient volume 2/day
- OB preferred
- Two year salary guarantee with incentive compensation. Vacation, CME, relocation, malpractice, retirement plan plus excellent benefits package
Qualified candidates please contact:
Nikki Thomas, Physician Recruiter
The Physician Network is physician-led, physician directed organization established to provide convenient access to care for physicians and their patients to the Christ centered health care services provided throughout the CHI Nebraska ministries.
Quick facts about The Physician Network:
- is a wholly owned subsidiary corporation of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), the nation's second largest Catholic health care system.
- Over 300+ providers and consists of 50+ practice locations located throughout Nebraska.
- allows physicians in a variety of specialities to focus their efforts on the practice of medicine and be assured that the business and financial aspects of the office operation are handled competently and professionally in a market-leading manner.
About Saint Mary's Community Hospital
St. Mary's Community Hospital is an 18-bed Critical Access hospital. This comprehensive health care facility offers acute inpatient services, medical/surgical services, 24-hour emergency care, obstetrics, complete radiology services, cardiac testing, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, pulmonary services, more than 17 medical specialty clinics, Lifeline, cafeteria, laboratory, plus many other services.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.