Join our team at Commonwealth Internal Medicine Associates in Richmond, Virginia
Commonwealth Internal Medicine Associates
Bon Secours Mercy Health Medical Group
Internal Medicine - Outpatient Clinic
Commonwealth Internal Medicine Associates is a Patient-Centered Medical Home practice located in the Bon Air area of Richmond, Virginia. This busy, well-established practice is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join their team. Currently we have two MD's, two PA's and a great support staff who specialize in internal medicine and provide primary care to patients throughout all stages of their adult life. Great culture, work-life balance, strong teamwork atmosphere, no micromanagement, focus on great customer service and putting patients first. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call is 1 in 6. Patients are seen by appointment. In most circumstances, we can accommodate same-day appointments. Walk-ins will be seen, if possible, during the day.
- Performing annual physicals
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity, multiple comobordities
- Senior care
- Women's services, including Pap smears
- Minor surgery and lesion removal
- BC- Internal Medicine
- US Citizen
Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus opportunity.
Sign-On, Relocation, Medical Education Debt Assistance
Robust benefit package including health/dental/vision/FSA/retirement
Generous Paid Time Off plus CME days and $
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.
Established in 1966, Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital is a 391-bed facility located in Richmond’s Near West End. St. Mary’s has 1,200 associated physicians who provide over 75,000 outpatient visits annually. The hospital has a service area containing approximately 1.3 million people and primarily serves residents of the City of Richmond and Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, and Louisa Counties.
Highlights of the hospital include:
- Point of care testing in the Emergency Department to provide lab results and imaging in minutes.
- 28-bed Neuroscience Telemetry Unit & Neuroscience Step-down Unit, with exclusively private rooms.
- State of the art, 64 slice CT scanner adjoining the Emergency Department for ultra-fast head imaging.
- Bi-Plane interventional imaging system for cerebral angiography, delivery of intra-arterial thrombolytics & use of the MERCI ischemic stroke clot removal system.
Richmond provides easy access to the amenities of a large urban setting as well as an easy commute for those seeking a more rural lifestyle. Within two hours of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Atlantic Ocean and Washington D.C., Richmond is uniquely situated within Central Virginia. It is home to the State Capital, Washington Redskins Training Facility, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, and countless cultural, food, and music festivals. The area offers a wide range of entertainment, recreational, and leisure activities usually found in much larger cities and consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, and play!
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States’ fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation’s 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities along the east coast and in Ohio and Kentucky.
At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we are dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. Through partnerships and by investing in innovative processes, technology and products, we are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities (such as enhancing access to behavioral health care services and fighting opioid dependency).
Bon Secours Mercy Health at a glance:
- Not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Mercy Ministries
- Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
- Owns, manages or joint-ventures facilities in seven states
- 43 hospitals, more than 1,000 care sites
- More than 57,000 employees, including 2,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians