- Join a thriving department of 15 physicians
- 100 percent outpatient practice with a 1 in 14 phone call only call rotation
- Collaborate patient care through our outstanding network of subspecialty physicians including: cardiology, ENT, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery and more
- Partner with geriatrics for nursing home care
- Coordinate and document patient care through our electronic medical record system, Epic
- Work in a clinic system with specialized nursing support and the use of an after-hours triage nurse department to assist with after hour’s patient call
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.