Interventional Cardiology - Lake of the Ozarks
Lake Regional Health System is a well-established and respected organization which is experiencing growth. The system is seeking a full-time BC/BE Interventional Cardiology physician as we continue to expand in our thriving community. LRHS is a Level II Stroke Center, Level III Trauma Center, Level II Nursery and applying for Stemi Accreditation.
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- Need Due to Growth - $5million Clinic Expansion Project completed September, 2017; another Remodel/Expansion Slated for 2018
- Join our Team of 4 Pediatricians, 1 Med/Peds, 24 Family Practitioners, 3 Internists and 7 APN's
- Base Salary entire length of agreement + Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Student Loan Repayment Available - Qualifies for PRIMO and NHSC
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.
On a late January day in 1978, the doors of Lake Regional Hospital, then known as Lake of the Ozarks General Hospital, opened. No one dreamed at that time the hospital would mature into the multi-faceted Lake Regional Health System.
Lake Regional Health System is a state-of-the-art community hospital that offers high tech medical diagnostics and treatment. Lake Regional also features a network of clinics, pharmacies, and rehabilitation services located throughout the region.
Lake Regional is a 100 acute and 16 skilled bed nursing facility with a 12-bed observation unit, an expanded 18-bed ICU, a 22-bed step down unit, a center for radiation therapy, a newly expanded 35- bed Level III emergency department, a full service sleep lab, and comprehensive diagnostic, medical, and surgical care with a 24-hour cardiovascular surgery department.
Accrediated by The Joint Commission, Lake Regional offers high-tech medical diagnostics and treatment, coupled with high-touch patient care. Nearly 1,300 employees support the medical expertise of more that 90 physicians. Routine reviews of services provide continual direction for the organization, reflecting just the right benefits for the evolving population.
Lake of the Ozarks is Mid-Missouri's premiere vacation spot and is located in the heart of Missouri. Residents and visitors enjoy an array of recreational activities including two scenic State Parks, boating, golfing, shopping, fine dining, a water park, scuba-diving, horseback riding, excursion cruises, country music shows, go-carts and much more!
LRHS is conveniently located in central Missouri. Only 1.5 hours from Columbia, MO., 3 hours from Kansas City, MO, 2 hours from Springfield, MO. and 3 hours from St. Louis, MO. All ideally located for weekend getaways for shopping, music events, historical sites, state parks, baseball games, football games, Nascar and Zoo’s for the family.