Gastroenterology Position in the Midwest – Toledo, Ohio
Digestive Healthcare Consultants of Northwest Ohio, one of Toledo’s premier GI practices’ is recruiting a motivated and personable BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their progressive practice. This 100% GI practice consists of 9 Gastroenterologists, 9 Advanced Practice Providers, and has the largest practice volume in the region. The practice has served the area for many years with a reputation of providing high-quality patient care and excellence.
We are seeking candidates who excel in general Gastroenterology and/or specialized in liver disease or inflammatory bowel disease.
- Work with a dedicated and cohesive team of professionals focused on providing quality patient care and high work ethics
- Practice in the beautiful, new, state-of-the-art, ProMedica Health and Wellness Center
- Call coverage is equally shared; paired with an APP when on first call
- Teaching - strong, clinical affiliation with the University of Toledo Medical School
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital – the largest acute facility in the region
- Established “built-in” referral base and patient draw from 27-counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
- Full employment with ProMedica Physicians, offering excellent benefits package and competitive compensation with QPI incentives
- Assistance with relocation up to $10K
ProMedica Physicians Group is a multi-specialty physician network of more than 900 providers, including Advance Practice with opportunities throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
The team handles every aspect of private management including billing, coding, compliance, human resources, legal issues, and marketing to name a few. That allows the physician the freedom to focus on providing high quality care.
- full medical, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance,
- short and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with automatic employer contribution
- CME, vacation, deferred retirement options to choose
ProMedica is a health system dedicated to the well-being of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. As a system:
- We see more than 4.7 million patient encounters at our 13 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 300 other facilities.
- We have more than 17,900 employees and 2,700 physicians with privileges system-wide.
- ProMedica Physicians includes more than 920 providers serving more than 1.5 million patient visits annually.
- Our locally-owned insurance company, Paramount, provides insurance to large and small groups and Medicare subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- In collaboration with educational institutions locally and regionally, ProMedica offers research, grants, and residency programs, as well as fellowship, clerkship, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and continuing education opportunities.
A three-story, 230,000-square foot center that brings a full-spectrum of care under one roof. Housing Primary Care and specialty physician offices: Medical Imaging, Laboratory, Behavioral Health and Wellness Services, Endoscopy Center, ProMedica Optical, ProMedica Pharmacy Counter, ProMedica Urgent Care and a Food Pharmacy.
offers the attributes of a large city, with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. The area features an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, community festivals, and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is located within a short drive of Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, and Chicago.
In Toledo, you can have it all: a welcoming neighborhood, recreation and entertainment, and a vibrant medical community.