Psychiatry Position in Charming Savannah, GA
Coastal Harbor Health System in Savannah, GA is recruiting a Psychiatrist who thrives in a fast-paced Inpatient environment. The new physician will work with our Inpatient Acute Services offering comprehensive Inpatient services for adults with a variety of diagnoses including dual diagnosis and addiction.
Coastal Harbor Health System is the premier acute psychiatric hospital in Southeast Georgia offering services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric age patient populations. The facility has a 50-bed adult and geriatric program as well as a 25 bed child and adolescent program. The hospital also offers an adult substance abuse and psychiatric intensive outpatient program. Physicians at Coastal Harbor work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment that offers work/life balance in a dynamic community.
Position Highlights and duties:
- A highly competitive compensation package of salary and benefits with bonus opportunity will be offered.
- All programs are offered in multidisciplinary treatment settings with excellent support staff and professional colleagues
- Will work with a variety of patients and diagnoses, conduct admission assessments and evaluations on new patients, provide treatment team leadership and daily follow-up care with patients.
- Attractive work schedule, offering exceptional flexibility in scheduling.
- BC/BE General Psychiatrist
- GA license or ability to obtain
Savannah’s charm is not to be missed as it is one of the most beautiful cities in the nation. USA Weekend Magazine, The New York Times, Conde Nest Traveler and Southern Living have all cited Savannah in one of its ‘best’ lists of places to live, travel and work.” Savannah is close to Tybee Island and Hilton Head and is home to a large, diverse medical services community.
Coastal Harbor Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services. (UHS). The hospital website is www.coastalharbor.com and the Savannah website is www.savannahga.gov.
For more information, please Contact:
In-House Physician Recruiter
(866) 227-5415 x225
Coastal Harbor Treatment Center is a private treatment center speacilizing in the care of children, adolescents and adults with psychiatric and behavioral problems. The facility is located on a beautiful campus in Savannah, GA. The facility has recently completed renovation enabling us to offer an exceptional care environment for adult and geriatric patient populations.
Coastal Harbor Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest and respected healthcare management companies.