Anesthesiologist Opportunity at Saint Francis Hospital
Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking an ANESTHESIOLOGIST that values professionalism, collegiality and preeminent perioperative care for an exciting opportunity with the 214 bed St. Francis Hospital in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Staffing model of 5 Physician Anesthesiologists and 10 CRNA's
- 600 surgical cases a month and roughly 1,300 deliveries annually
- A positive environment for collaboration and development professionally, personally and socially.
- 1:5 call and generally off on your post call days
- Cases include: OB, general, bariatric, ortho, urology, endo, pain and no heads or hearts
Compensation and Benefits:
- W2 opportunity
- Highly competitive compensation
- 6 weeks time off
- Paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Contact information below for additional Compensation & Benefits details
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Delaware licensure preferred
- No Visa waivers
Wilmington has plenty to offer with theaters, museums, breweries, and gardens.
Premier Anesthesia is a leading, national anesthesia management and consulting company that builds and manages hospital-based anesthesia practices. We are different and have stood the test of time due to:
- Our distinctive philosophies
- Our operational expertise
- Our PEOPLE
We are passionate about attracting the right Anesthesia Professionals to join our team. Is that you?