Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist for NW Georgia!
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist
Join the largest physician-owned multispecialty group in Georgia. Physician-led and patent focused for over 100 years.
•Seeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease
• Sub-specialty interests welcome • Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group
• The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting • Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates
• Partnership track
• Competitive Compensation and full benefits
• Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals
• High physician retention rate
• All administrative duties provided
• Proven and successful business model and organizational structure
• Physician Services support provided to all new physicians
Please contact Elise Benson for more information!
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a regional referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Redmond offers a full array of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Redmond provides a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. In addition to the Gold Seal of Approval®, Redmond has also earned eight disease specific certifications from The Joint Commission for outstanding care in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedic surgery, spinal surgery, and vascular surgery. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, oncology, and inpatient rehabilitation. For additional information on Redmond Regional Medical Center, visit www.RedmondRegional.com.