Live, Work, Play in the Beautiful Carolina Corridor – Greensboro, NC
Community Health and Wellness Center (CHWC) is in search of a team-oriented Primary Care (IM or FM) Physician. Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care. The Center provides continuity of care and transitional care for hospital discharges. CHWC is a "Medical Home" in Greensboro for adults needing healthcare when it's not an emergency. Located in Greensboro NC, our practice is part of the Cone Health Medical Group (CHMG) offering a variety of healthcare services for families in the medical communities we serve.
- Excellent Physician | Patient Relationship Coupled with High Physician and Patient Satisfaction Rate
- Special Interest in Caring for the Underserved
- Ability to Take Care of Complex Chronic Medical Conditions
- Health Education and Prevention Programs
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Onsite Point-of-Care Laboratory Testing
- Team Care Model Includes: Physicians, NPs, PAs, LCSW, Health Coaches, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Pharm Techs, Financial Counselor, Referral Coordinator, RNs, CMAs
- Excellent Call Structure with a Nurse Triage Service
- 3 Day Week - 2 1/2 days of Patient Care and 1/2 day of Administrative Time
- Great Compensation and Benefits Package
Physician Engagement Video at Cone Health: https://youtu.be/GuSqnhJTUxI
Cone Health, established in 1953, serves our communities by providing a full range of health care services distinguished by superior patient care and outcomes. Cone Health has grown into one of North Carolina’s most extensive, comprehensive, and trusted healthcare networks. As we expand to meet our community’s evolving healthcare needs, we continue to honor the values of our founders who believed in accessible healthcare for all.
Cone Health is a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina’s picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th “Best Big City” in the US for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians. Our growing community has more than 280,000 people with a referral base of greater than 500,000 people. Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events, and much more including a fabulous selection of over 135 attractions and more than 500 restaurants. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of NC, SC, and VA.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region’s largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Medical Group Development