Certified Nurse Midwife
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) is looking for a Certified Nurse Midwife passionate about Women’s Health to join our LVPG Obstetrics & Gynecology group in the Lehigh Valley, PA.
Certified Nurse Midwives in the network work closely with other providers to deliver a full scope of care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Perform procedures, STD testing and provide Obstetric & Gynecological care in the office
- Provide the full scope of Obstetric care to patients of Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) on labor and delivery and triage
- Providers support each other on L&D, share call responsibilities and work collaboratively to benefit the health and wellness of the mom and baby
- Prove antepartum, postpartum and gynecological care
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Certified Nurse Midwife
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of eight hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in seven eastern Pennsylvania counties. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical-surgical and critical care units. We have hospitals in Allentown, Bethlehem, Hazleton, Pottsville and East Stroudsburg ,PA with nearly 75,000 admissions and more than 300,000 emergency department visits each year. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day.Learn more about us and the scope of our network.