Employed or Private Practice Outpatient Internal Medicine Position
Southwest Medical Center is seeking an outpatient, internal medicine physician to join our team. This physician would provide care to our diverse population including our extensive veteran population through our partnership with the VA. An opportunity to pick up a couple inpatient shifts with our hospitalist team may be available for this interested in maintaining their inpatient skills.
Our 15th Street Family Care Center is conveniently located within walking distance of our 101 bed regional medical center. We have fostered an engaging work environment focused on providing excellent care for patients and the community we serve. We are looking for professional physicians to join our team and carry out our mission of “We Care.” We are an acute care, regional medical center located in a midsize community in the Midwest. Our location allows us to provide quality care close home to the members of our community and surrounding region. Access to the larger city is not far away with daily flights to and from Denver, Colorado and only a 2.5 hour drive to Amarillo, TX.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits for employed and private practice physicians.
- Employed physicians enjoy
- paid time off for vacation, sick time, holidays, and CME
- a competitive salary based on MGMA data with production incentives
- major medical, prescription, and vision insurance
- life insurance
- excellent retirement plans
- relocation assistance
- time off for CME and paid allowance to cover program costs
- and more!
- Private practice physicians enjoy
- an income guarantee
- relocation assistance
- and student loan repayment.
- Outpatient opportunity providing care to veteran population and diverse patient demographic in southwest Kansas and the surrounding region.
- Typical office hours 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Hospitalist team available to admit and provide care to inpatients.
- Optional opportunity to pick up hospitalist shifts as available.
- Physician clinic will be located in recently remodeled 15th Street Family Care Center clinic with our Family Medicine Physician, Family Practice Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Meditech EMR flows seamlessly between clinic and hospital.
- J1 and H1B candidates welcome!