Nocturnist Job with High Earnings, Full Benefits and Pension Plan in Modesto, CA
Doctors Medical Center in Modesto California is a 465-bed, Level II, multispecialty acute care hospital and fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are seeking full-time Nocturnists for block shifts. Must be comfortable with ICU coverage (42-bed ICU).
- Doctors Medical Center is a 465-bed Level II Trauma Center
- Shifts scheduled in 5-8 day blocks
- Average of 16-20 total admits per night (split between 3 providers)
- Employed position (W-2) = Average of 16 shifts per month
- Base salary plus bonus and incentives allows for total annual income of approximately $394,000K
- Also included are sign-on bonus + relocation package, CME allowance, malpractice and “no cost" benefits including health, dental and long term disability insurance.
- Employer contributes additional 7% of annual income toward pension plan (regardless of employee contribution)
Modesto, California, with a population of approximately 220,000 people, is located just 90 minutes from Downtown San Francisco and 60 miles south of Sacramento. Modesto features a friendly community, good schools, and affordable housing all centrally located between beautiful Northern California outdoor hot spots including Yosemite National Park, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, and the Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel coast line
Must be BE or BC with a current California license, or in the process of obtaining one. Please send CV for immediate consideration!
Doctors Hospital of Modesto was opened on July 7, 1962, by a group of local physicians. In 1979, to better reflect its full scope of services, Doctors Hospital of Modesto was renamed Doctors Medical Center.
A $72 million expansion allows Doctors Medical Center to meet the growing health care needs in the areas of trauma, cardiology, high-risk obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, neurology and oncology.
Today, Doctors Medical Center has established itself in the Central Valley as a provider of quality medical care and treatment.
The 465-bed, multispecialty hospital is part of Tenet HealthSystem, a nationwide provider of health care services. Doctors Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of California and is an approved provider of benefits for many insurance plans in addition to Medicare and Medi-Cal.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.