Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in Tucson, AZ - Green Valley Location
Well-established, employed physician group in Tucson, Arizona is actively seeking Family Medicine Physicians for their practice located in Green Valley, located just 20 miles south of Tucson along the western side of the Santa Cruz River. Green Valley is an idyllic retirement community surrounded by copper mines, and near the cycling, hiking and birding areas of the Santa Rita Mountains. Green Valley is a golfer’s paradise where you can enjoy outdoor activities, regional cuisine, and proximity to unique shopping areas such as the artist colony in Tubac.
The Carondelet Medical Group has been in existence for approximately 20 years and currently has 13 clinic locations throughout the greater Tucson area. Be a part of a committed group of providers with a desire to provide high quality care in a positive environment!
- Outpatient only or Traditional Primary Care available – you may choose to round on your own patients if desired
- 3 physicians currently at this location
- Established, busy practice - immediate patient base available- significant potential to expand
- Great schedule! Monday-Friday, regular business hours available
- Minimal call schedule
- 18-25 patients per day
- Geriatrics focus
- Spanish speaking language skills a plus
Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital is Southern Arizona’s longest continuously operating hospital (founded in 1880) and one of Tucson’s and the region’s top medical centers.
St. Mary’s has been awarded numerous national honors for patient care. Other significant awards include:
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award (2011, 2012)
- American Heart Association’s Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for Stroke (2012, 2013)
Home of the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute and The Breast Center, St. Mary’s Hospital offers every patient individualized care, personal attention by compassionate caregivers, and the finest team of physicians and surgeons available in the region.
St. Mary’s is recognized as a destination hospital for the most modern and minimally-invasive heart and vascular surgery, advanced stroke care, unique and personalized cancer treatment, and emergency care. The hospital also provides advanced care in cardiology, orthopedics, diabetes, stroke, wound care, emergency medicine and physical rehabilitation.
St. Mary’s is a vital medical center with a legacy to honor and a future to embrace.
- As the home of the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, St. Mary’s has become a regional destination for patients seeking the most advanced and minimally invasive options for heart and vascular surgery.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.