Family Medicine Practice – Fort Mill, SC (15 minutes from Charlotte, NC)
Piedmont Medical Center is actively seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join an employed practice in Fort Mill, SC. This well-established practice is comprised of three Physicians and has a great patient population mix. As Fort Mill is one of the fastest growing locations in our region we are looking to add additional providers to support this growth. This opportunity offers huge potential to build a solid patient base very quickly. The ideal candidate must be BE/BC. Experienced Physicians and those finishing residency are encouraged to apply.
Come grow your career with us! This position offers:
- Outpatient Only (Monday-Friday)
- Call is rotated equally between providers
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Family Oriented Community
- Great Schools
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance
- High Volume Practice, Great Patient Base
- Close proximity to big city amenities in Charlotte, NC.
- Abundance of outdoor activities
- 2.5 hours from the mountains and 3 hours from SC Beaches
Piedmont Medical Center, in York County, South Carolina has more than 360 physicians representing 37 specialties, is devoted to providing quality health care. Piedmont offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including its Heart & Vascular Center, Women's Center, emergency department, cancer services, intensive care units, imaging and laboratory, endoscopy, Wound Care Center and Pain Care Center.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Identifed by Business Week as one of Best places to raise a family – 2nd year in a row!
- College town (Pop. 65,000), Winthrop University
- Award winning schools!
- York County the 15th fastest growing county in the United States
- Two hours from the Great Smokey Mountains, three hours to South Carolina beaches
- Lake Wylie with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, hiking and camping