Check out this great Psychiatry opening
This full-time Psychiatry position is to join Tenet Healthcare & Doctor's Medical Center of Modesto as an Independent contractor (1099). If you are a motivated, self-starter physician this is the position you have been waiting for! With little/no competition in the area you will have the freedom to build your practice and do what you need to do to be successful!
- 67-bed acute care adult inpatient Psychiatric hospital
- Only Psych hospital in 6 counties - 500,000 draw area
- Physician shall provide both inpatient and outpatient clinical services at DBHC and DMC as assigned by DBHC Medical Director or his/her designee.
- Currently developing outpatient services at which point the inpatient workload will be adjusted to accommodate the outpatient rotation
- Weekday Service Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Weekday Coverage expectation: up to 14 patients/day
- $368,000 base pay (annual collections guarantee for coverage 230 weekdays/year)
- Additional Call coverage required based on rotation, compensated as follows:
- Weekday After Hour Service – Monday-Friday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM = $600/shift (Weekday After Hour Service is “phone only” and rarely requires physician to come in)
- Weekend After Hour Service – Saturday/Sunday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM = $600/shift (Weekend After Hour Service is “phone only” and rarely requires physician to come in)
- Weekend Day Service Hours – Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM = $1,800/shift (Weekend day coverage expectation: up to 17 patients/day)
- Total estimated annual compensation (based on 24 Weekday After Hour Services, 24 Weekend Day Services) = $425,600 ANNUAL
- Signing bonus and relocation package negotiable
To be considered for this position - Must be MD or DO. Physicians must be board certified (or board eligible). Those candidates who have already obtained a CA medical license will be highly considered. No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
Doctors Hospital of Modesto was opened on July 7, 1962, by a group of local physicians. In 1979, to better reflect its full scope of services, Doctors Hospital of Modesto was renamed Doctors Medical Center.
A $72 million expansion allows Doctors Medical Center to meet the growing health care needs in the areas of trauma, cardiology, high-risk obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, neurology and oncology.
Today, Doctors Medical Center has established itself in the Central Valley as a provider of quality medical care and treatment.
The 465-bed, multispecialty hospital is part of Tenet HealthSystem, a nationwide provider of health care services. Doctors Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of California and is an approved provider of benefits for many insurance plans in addition to Medicare and Medi-Cal.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.