Dept Chair - Psychiatry - Transmountain Campus
Tenet Healthcare and The Hospitals of Providence - Transmountain campus are seeking a qualified and experienced Director/Department Chair of Psychiatry to lead our outstanding faculty. This position will serve as the Chief of Service in connection with education, patient care, scholarship and service. Our team is prepared and actively ready to help you lead in one of the fastest growing areas in Texas!
- MD or DO
- Texas Medical License
- Board Certified - subspecialty certifications also welcome
- Leadership experience – Dept. Chair, Vice Chair, Chief, Medical Director, Program Director, or other comparable experience
• Experience working in a practice setting which includes an academic/private sector collaboration
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
• Experience in recruiting, retaining, mentoring and developing high qualified faculty, staff and residents
• A track record of leading diverse faculty and staff and effectively serving diverse patient populations
• Master's degree in business administration , healthcare administration , public administration, medical
management, or equivalent degree
To be considered, please submit a copy of your CV and cover letter. Candidates who apply without a CV with not be considered.
Opening Fall 2016
- The Hospitals of Providence and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center are collaborating on a new, multi-million dollar, 140-bed teaching hospital in far west El Paso
- Will hold training for approximately 75 medical residents across a multi-year program
- 100,000 square feet of physician clinic space for a wide variety of primary care and specialty services
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.