Employed Family Medicine Opportunity in AZ
Our employed physician group in Tucson, Arizona is actively seeking an Family Medicine Physician to replace a retiring physician at one of our practice locations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated Primary Care practice comprised of multiple physicians and a few NPs.
The Carondelet Medical Group has been in existence for approximately 20 years and currently has 13 clinic locations throughout the greater Tucson area. Be a part of a committed group of providers with a desire to provide high quality care in a positive environment!
- Outpatient only or Traditional Primary Care available – you may choose to round on your own patients if desired
- Established, busy practice - immediate patient base available
- Great schedule! Monday-Friday, regular business hours available
- Minimal call schedule
- 18-25 patients per day
Tucson is a great area for those who love the outdoors and are looking for great weather. The offices are conveniently located across town in highly desirable areas.
Candidates must be BE/BC with an active Arizona license (or in progress). If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration.
Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital is Southern Arizona’s longest continuously operating hospital (founded in 1880) and one of Tucson’s and the region’s top medical centers.
St. Mary’s has been awarded numerous national honors for patient care. Other significant awards include:
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award (2011, 2012)
- American Heart Association’s Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for Stroke (2012, 2013)
Home of the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute and The Breast Center, St. Mary’s Hospital offers every patient individualized care, personal attention by compassionate caregivers, and the finest team of physicians and surgeons available in the region.
St. Mary’s is recognized as a destination hospital for the most modern and minimally-invasive heart and vascular surgery, advanced stroke care, unique and personalized cancer treatment, and emergency care. The hospital also provides advanced care in cardiology, orthopedics, diabetes, stroke, wound care, emergency medicine and physical rehabilitation.
St. Mary’s is a vital medical center with a legacy to honor and a future to embrace.
- As the home of the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, St. Mary’s has become a regional destination for patients seeking the most advanced and minimally invasive options for heart and vascular surgery.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.